Minimal Risk is partnering with Olive Group for the provision of Recruitment Services.
Part of supporting the recruitment process for Olive Group and Edinburgh International this vacancy has been posted for applications to be made for the following positions:
Deputy Team Leader
Armed Close Protection Officer
Details regarding the positions are generic and may change, but are shown below.
Team Leader & Deputy Team Leader
The TL/DTL supervises the performance of their team of Expatriate, Local National (LN) and Third Country National (TCN) operatives as relevant to the profile, in a hostile environment.
- They must have relevant experience of command, specifically in remote and hostile environments
- Task planning and preparation, with regard to the requisite client profile and recent risk assessments
- Maintain team 'discipline'
- Mentor LNs to reach the highest standards as individuals and working as a team as part of the company wide initiative to encourage Nationalization
- Appreciate the requirements of the Company to maintain compliance with Standard PSC 1. - 2012
- Weapons: ensure that the PPOs are all proficient and fully appreciate the National regulation for use of force (RUF)
- Ensure training is conducted to match and reflect the Company SOPs as are applicable to Personal Protection
- Ability to conduct clear and unambiguous briefings to clients and operatives
- Submit reports and returns as specified
- Manage incidents such as accidents and produce concise reports and lessons learnt analysis
- Liaison with Client, Law Enforcement and others as required
- Manage Company assets and equipment
- Vehicle management and monitor maintenance schedules
Armed Close Protection Officer
The Operatives may be required to act as team Second in Command as required potentially working with Local Nationals (LNs) and Third Country Nationals (TCNs):
- Good understanding of security in terms of physical, electronic (tracking/communications) and manpower solutions utilized to best effect
- In all cases when the Operative will be armed, he/she must as such fully appreciate the National regulations for the use of force (RUF)
- Must attend briefings and proactively monitor risk assessments made available by the company
- Attend regular training and maintain individual currency on TTPs eg 'Actions on', SOP updates and specific project variations
- Comply with national and company directives
- Assist with the standards required by the company to maintain compliance to the standard PSC1-2012
- Be disciplined in stature
- Be proactive in the monitoring of Risk Assessments made available by the Company
- Drive safely and within the limits of personal capability and experience
- Apply Personal Protective Drills in accordance with Company SOPs
- Engage with the client (s) professional, politely and appropriately
- Assist with the mentoring of Local Nationals as part of Company policy to continually seek to raise standards
- Take full responsibility for issued equipment to include vehicles
Daily/monthly rates vary on differing contracts and locations. Further details will be discussed with those successful to be invited to interview.
Extensive insurance package
Rotations will vary by contract and location, but in general 8+4
Any application made for this vacancy is to be on the standby list which Minimal Risk will use to uplift on to existing and new contracts worldwide, although in most cases it will be Iraq and Afghanistan . Your application will be assessed against the needs of the client and you will then be contacted if successful to move to the next stage.
If you are unsuccessful in your application you will be informed.
If you are successful in being moved forward you will be contacted directly by the Recruitment Team. Interviews would be in person at our offices in Hereford or in exceptional circumstances by other agreed means.
Minimal Risk are not able to discuss or vary rates and all remuneration is stipulated by the Client