Minimal Risk are looking to provide its client with suitably qualified and vetted candidates for support to an ongoing contract.
Requirement for deployment to Kabul is on or around 01 March 2017.
Armed Close Protection Officer (CPO) to work in a Diplomatic Mobile Protection Team based in the European Commission Delegation in Afghanistan.
Rotations are two months deployed - one month leave. 12 Month Contract. Candidates need to be flexible on rotations.
Accommodation will be provided along with meals whilst in Afghanistan.
An allowance is provided for rotational flights.
Applicants would be welcome from across the European Union.
The following experience must be proven:
• 5 years military experience.
• Full EU driving licence
• Must possess a clean criminal record certificate (CRB)
• Must have completed a full Medical within the last 3 months
• Professional weapons qualification or signed document from an existing range/gun club or training records
• Formal first aid qualification (FPOS(I)/FREC or MIRA) or equivalent.
• Have a current EU or National Security Clearance
The following documents MUST be uploaded onto your account in order to be considered:
2. Certificate to show training/certification of driving civilian armoured vehicles (B6) within last 6 months or statement from Project Manger that you are currently driving armoured vehicles.
3. Close Protection Certificate
4. SIA Licence (if you have one)
5. Medical qualification certificate (must be in date)
6. Weapons qualification/ or recent (within 3 months) training record or a ststement from your current Project Manager that you have undertaken weapon training as part of your rotations. Dates and weapons types must be in the letter.
7. Military Service record
8. Criminal Record Check (within 6 months)
9. Most recent employer work references
Candidates must be fluent in English (both writing and speaking) and computer literate.
If you have any of the above certificates/qualifications then please ensure you upload these on to your account along with your passport and a passport photo.
You will be expected to undertake a psychometric assessment and also arrange a medical utilising Minimal Risk forms (successful candidates will be provided with these).
Please also make sure that you have an up to date CV on your account before applying. Successful candidates will be contacted to undertake an interview either in Hereford or by video.